Monday 6 October 2014

Week 1&2: Back in UK

So, it's been 2 weeks since I've been back in the UK. Already done with the first week of lectures and I have to say it's been pretty tiring.

I've had so much to do during the 2 weeks back. In addition to lectures, I've had to clean up the house, meet up with freshers to give them their SIM cards and, of course, Glee stuff. I'm pretty sure that I've been spending a lot of money and I haven't started keeping track of my expenditure yet. Hopefully it wasn't too much.

It's been nice to see all the familiar faces around even though now we all live in different places. I hope that I will be able to see those living in Leamington regularly. I already have my spot on a couch in Leam where I'll be able to crash, so that's a start. Can't wait for the Walking Dead viewing sessions.

The first 2 weeks back has already been much more tiring and hectic than the same time last year. I can imagine that my 2nd year here will be way more pressuring and hectic considering that my scores now count and my additional responsibilities this year. Hopefully I will be able to cope with it.

Peace out.
YiJiun

No comments: