Monday 29 June 2015

Week 40: Turning 21 and Going Home

It has been a pretty emotional week. I've been spending a lot of time with my friends who will be graduating in a few weeks time. I feel really sad that I only became close to them in the past few months. I wish that I had spent more time with them but, alas, it was not meant to be. I hope that we will still meet up next year. I'm sure we will find an excuse to.

Also, I turned 21 last Saturday. I basically spent the whole day in Coventry with my friends. First we went to a buffet and ate till we couldn't move. After that, we basically scouted around Coventry for bars to drink at. There was no crazy celebration or anything but I really enjoyed the company. It was a really fun day for me.

I'm flying home tomorrow and due to certain personal developments, now I have a lot of mixed feelings about going home. I am restraining from actually telling the world the problem because of the various implications that it could cause but I honestly hope that a day will come when I can be absolutely honest about the problem I am facing right now. But for now, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut.

You probably won't see why it has been an emotional week for me just by reading this post and I am sorry about that but my hands are tied for now. Maybe one day I will write a post about it. Maybe.

Signing off,
YiJiun

P.S. I've uploaded a cover onto my Soundcloud channel which I will pop on here. Enjoy!


No comments: