Monday 17 February 2014

Week 21: Meh

This whole week was basically the filled with preparations for next week. The upper level pitch is tomorrow. Business Law Class Test on Wednesday. Battle of the Bands on Thursday. Add in band practice and dikir practice and I have a ridiculously busy week ahead.

Dikir practice has been quite intense this past week. I definitely don't want to be a choreographer next year. Speaking of next year, I am thinking of trying to get an exec post in Glee next year. No idea whether I'll be able to get it but I do want to try. I really like Glee and I want to be a slightly bigger part of it. And also, I have never been a proper part of the exec of any club or society, so it'll be a nice experience. Should start asking around and decide which post I want to run for when elections come around.

Got 2 essays back this week. I did ridiculously well in the non-assessed one but only did okay in the assessed one. I always do this. Excelling when it doesn't count. Hopefully though, this would translate into better marks in the exams during the summer term.

I really want to get a guitar here. My mum still hasn't said yes or no. Hopefully she says yes. Then I would have so much fun with it. Haha. And it would be easier to write songs.

Signing off for now,
YiJiun

No comments: