Monday 10 February 2014

Week 20: Okayyyy

Relatively uneventful week save for the time I got drunk and went to 2 clubs for a friend's birthday. I have no idea how I got so drunk. I didn't even drink that much. Vodka. BAD. I spent so much money this week. I swear I'm gonna stop my alcohol consumption for at least 2 weeks.

I really need to get my shit together. The upper level pitch for my Business Planning Module is due in a week or so. Business Law class test a couple days later. Battle of the Bands right after. And, of course, dikir. Busy, busy, busy. I really cannot wait for dikir to be over. It's taking up so much time. It doesn't help that my time management is shit, regardless of what I say in interviews. Let's be honest, interviews are not the time to be honest. Although, I may have made that mistake one too many times.

I may have started to swear quite a bit since that drunken night. No idea why but it just happens. I've been trying to cut it down a bit though. I really try not to swear but sometimes, swearing can get the message over quite effectively.

I haven't been especially sociable this past week. Probably thanks to that drunken night out. I've become a bit of a hermit. I should try to step up my game a bit this week.

Chinese New Year celebrations will end this Friday. Chap Goh Mei actually coincides with Valentine's Day this year. Interesting. But nothing special. For me anyway.

Till next time.
YiJiun

No comments: