Monday 21 April 2014

Week 30: Easter Break......OVER

It's the final week of Easter break and I really haven't done much. I thought that I'd be able to put in some substantial revision over the break but I clearly haven't.

This week has been pretty boring. I studied but only on certain days. Not productive at all. There was the nice picnic on Friday. Played Frisbee too. I think Frisbee is probably the only other sport from badminton in which I do not suck as badly. I quite like Frisbee.

I still have a bunch of things to sort out before the following Friday. Glee elections are coming up and I still haven't set my mind on exactly which positions I want to run for. Manifestos are due on Friday and I have yet to start writing mine. I planned to apply for the Arts Center performance steward position and I still haven't gotten round to doing it. To do that, I need 2 referees which I still haven't gotten. So, I have that to sort out too. I have a gig coming up with my band and we still have to practice at least once and also I have to ask about the availability of a keyboard for me.

Seems like a busy week ahead. I hope I don't procrastinate and leave everything for Thursday.

Sigh.

YiJiun

No comments: