Wednesday 15 June 2016

Weeks 31 to 36: All Done

So exams are over and I am officially done with my degree. It's been a stressful few weeks preparing and sitting for exams. A few ups and downs but I've pulled through and now I am just waiting for my results to be released.

Just came back from Glasgow where I visited a high school friend. It was nice to catch up and just chill around. The trip was basically me rediscovering my love for museums. I always forget how much I like just hanging around in museums looking at interesting stuff. Also, loads of fossils. I used to love reading about dinosaurs and fossils and stuff and I still love to. So, that was a treat. Tried black pudding and actually quite liked it. Haggis, not so much. Tasted like an unwrapped sausage if I'm being honest.

There are still busy days ahead of me. I'll be performing one last time with Glee which is really sad but I'm also looking forward to it. Can't believe that I've been part of this big family for 3 years and now I'm leaving them behind. Sad times.

Will be jetting off to Italy in a couple of weeks to celebrate with my coursemates, so that should be fun. What else? Right, my YouTube channel is now up and running. I'll post a video down below.

This is just a quick update on my life so far. Fingers crossed, I'll land a job in the near future but besides that, I'm just going to enjoy my freedom for now.

Love,
Jiun xx


No comments: