Tuesday 11 June 2013

Done

I can't believe that it's finally over. It feels so good now that the prolonged suffering has ended. Now that A Levels has finally ended for me. I now have about 3 months (give or take a few weeks) of free time. So, I decided that this break will be used as a chance for me to do things that I've always wanted to do and also to do up some things that I need to before going off to the UK.

I've planned out a few things and I think I might be trying to bite off more than I can chew but who knows till I try? Anyway, I already have quite a number of things that I need to finish off this week itself, like:

  1. Write a resume.
  2. Apply for internships.
  3. Research on banks and phone network providers in the UK. (Forced on unexpectedly by Mum.)
  4. Take my 1119 cert from school.
  5. Finalise class trip.
  6. Get ready for PROM!!
  7. Record the second track for my demo (if possible).
Sounds like a bit. And that's not all. That's just for this week. Here's my to-do list for the rest of month:
  1. Finish demo.
  2. Compile every single song I've ever written into a book and make a soft copy of every song.
  3. Volunteer at a dog shelter? (maybe)
  4. TB test for UK visa.
  5. Renew passport.
  6. Change IC.
  7. Finish watching Game of Thrones and the first season of The Walking Dead.
And here's the rest:
  1. Internship/Temporary job.
  2. Learn to play barre chords on the guitar.
That's quite a number of things. Hopefully I can finish everything. Cheers to no studying for 3 months.

Signing off,
Freeeeeeeeeeeee

P.S. I want a capo for my guitar. Birthday is at the end of this month. *notsosubtlehint* *wink wink*


No comments: