Monday 18 November 2013

Week 8: What?

This week has honestly been a blur. And it's even because I had a lot to do. I just have no idea what I did this week but I didn't find time to do my work at all. Then when I try to do my work during the weekend, I fail so badly. At this point of time, I'm sort of halfway through a piece of work that I need to finish by tomorrow. And tomorrow, I'll have to finish off 2 pieces of work that is due on Tuesday. Then I'll have Wednesday to do 2 weeks worth of reading because I have to present during a seminar on the following week.

Well, time really flies, doesn't it? My 8th week in the UK is coming to an end. And I can proudly say that in addition to doing what I should be doing, I am also doing what I like to do. Glee is quite fun. Auditions for Masters of Show Choir is next week and I hope I get in. My band is playing in a jam session in about 9 days time. I hope that it'd be as good as the last time. I have to admit though, I am a bit homesick. But that is inevitable.

In the coming week, I decided to prepare all my meals alone. Just to see how I fare. I started yesterday and so far it's been going good although I did manage to ruin my pot. Now I have a stainless steel one. I honestly will never buy any non-stick pot ever again.

Oh oh oh. I actually had a quite interesting night yesterday. I went out to the bar last night but I didn't drink because my throat was killing me. Anyway, 2 of my hallmates and I decided to leave "early" (around 1am) and we didn't take the usual path back and went on sort of an adventure. It was a really interesting walk which involved a lone white lamp among yellow lamps, killing a flower, carrying a random log and climbing over gates. Then we watched an episode of Neverwhere which is just plain weird but it makes me wanna continue watching it because it just so weird.

Bye for now. Life is always lovely. It's always the small things that make me happy.

Signing off with a smile :)
yijiun

No comments: