Tuesday 5 November 2013

Week 7: Early Post

Now that I have sort of fallen behind on my reading, it actually seems more like uni life. Haha. I always imagined uni life to be filled with lots of reading and researching and stuff. And it finally has become what I imagined. I do not necessarily like it but I guess this is the week to settle down and focus on my studies more. Last week was filled with a lot of fun stuff. A band jam session, performance with Glee at the local pub/restaurant, Halloween party. I have done a lot of stuff which I have never done before and I am pretty proud of it.

A lot of my flatmates have reading week and my block was quite empty over the weekend. Many of them went home or went on trips. My neighbor is only returning on Wednesday. I wish I had reading week to catch up on my reading. A couple of assignments also popped up which actually counts towards my first year marks, so I'm trying to get started.

I have to get myself more disciplined. At least for this week. Most of the Malaysians will be gone on Saturday to the Malaysian Games. I'm not going. So, I guess I'll use this opportunity to catch up on my work.

Till next time. :)
Yi Jiun

P.S. I may have a second post coming up this week.

No comments: