Saturday 23 November 2013

Week 9: Drunk

I got drunk for the first time in my life last night.

I was supposed to get some work done actually, but I just couldn't. I fell asleep halfway through watching a video. I also fell asleep while writing down notes. So I decided to give myself some time off considering I had a busy week. I had 2 auditions including one for Masters of Show Choir. I also had band practice.

So, I went to a party. Before that, I went to a pre-drinks session. Bad idea. Things started off rather slow. Everybody had some cider. Then subsequently, the vodka and whiskey came out. We were playing a drinking game and I had at least 5 shots of vodka. Since I never gotten drunk before, I didn't know my limits. So I downed a few shots. Finished off a can of cider. Before I even got to the party, I already puked once. Went to the party, danced a bit, then I had to sit down because I didn't feel well. I ended up sleeping for like half an hour. Then I went to the toilet and puked again. But after that I felt much much better. So, to the dance floor! Danced till the party ended. Some people wanted to go to an after party in Coventry but I didn't feel up to it. So I left and met up with some random people I met at the party. Had some noodles and chatted with them. Then I began my lonely trek back to my room. It was so ridiculously cold and I was nearly KO-ed. It was a wonder I managed to even get back to my room in one piece.

Well, everything is well, right? NO! Just a few minutes after I manage to fall asleep, the stupid fire alarm goes off at 4.30am. So it was another 20 minutes of standing in the cold with my flatmates. Anyway, I went back to sleep after that and I woke up at 1pm today. Even now, I feel like shit. Never again will I get drunk. Seriously.

No comments: