Tuesday 21 January 2014

Week 17: OH DAMN

So......

Things didn't go exactly as planned for the past week. You know how I was supposed to finish my essays by Friday? Yeah. That didn't happen. I only ended up starting the essay on Friday and finishing + finalising both essays on Sunday. I didn't go to Skool Dayz and ended up wasting my ticket because I was too indecisive, so I didn't have time to sell off my ticket. Oh well, there's still the next one.

Anyway, very uneventful week full of procrastination. Although, I did manage to squeeze in time to watch Monsters University with my flatmates (procrastination!!!). But I am now very free with the next deadline coming in February. So, it's slowing down a bit.

Two performances on the same day coming up for One World Week. One with Dikir and one with Glee. Hope both go well. Battle of the Bands start next week and still haven't attended band practice due to essays. The draw for the preliminaries is on the coming Wednesday and I really hope that we're drawn to perform in the later weeks, preferably the last one so we have time to sort out the originals.

Hopefully my next post will be on time. I only forgot to update because I was so preoccupied by my essays. Here's to less busy days.

Cheers,
YiJiun

No comments: