Sunday 22 September 2013

One Day More

I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm excited. My flight tomorrow night will mark the start of a new chapter and a new story in my life. The past week was like the prologue to it.

I will be moving to live in a new environment halfway across the world for approximately 9 months. That is if I don't stay back during the summer to work or something.

I have been packing my stuff and I didn't realise there were so much stuff that I want to have with me. Of course, there is no way I will be able to bring everything I want with me. So a few things have to be left behind. The hardest thing to leave at home is actually my guitar. I'm not going to lie, I suck at playing the guitar. If I brought it with me, people will probably complain about my guitar playing. But that guitar has helped me write quite a few songs that I am pretty proud of. It has been a better guitar to me than I have been it's owner. Sigh.

I hope that the next 3 years will be good to me. I hope that Warwick will be good home for me. I hope that the people I will meet there will be good to me. I hope that my flight will take off and land safely. And most of all, I hope that I will be good to me and everybody else.

Cherishing the moment,
YiJiun

No comments: