Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wash Wash Wash

Okay. I'm surprised at how little time I spend in my room. It's so hard to even find time to write this post.

Warwick has been nice so far. Except the cooking part. Okay, not exactly the cooking part. It's the washing part. I don't understand how a person needs to wash so many things just to cook a simple meal. It's ridiculous.

Today, I wanted to cook instant noodles and fry it together with bacon and egg. But then, I thought of the amount of things I had to wash. Pot, pan, plate, fork, spatula, knife, chopping board. Okay, not so fun. Even breakfast ain't fun. I ate cereal for 3 days in a row and I still had to wash the bowl and spoon.

I have managed to avoid cooking alone so far because I can do a smaller part instead of having to everything myself. The bolognese spaghetti with bacon and mushrooms was actually quite nice, in my opinion.

First real week of the term hasn't been much. No lectures this week. Only induction programs. Lectures will officially start next week. I hope that everything's uphill from here.

No comments: