Monday 3 March 2014

Week 23: Laziness Strikes Again!

So, this is another one of those weeks where I prepare for another busy week. 2 big events coming up next: BOTB Semi-Finals and Malaysian Night. In addition to that, I'm busy finishing the group project which is due the week after and also preparing for 2 tests in the same week. Busy busy busy.......but did that keep me from slacking off this week? NOPE.

That is a bad thing, by the way. It started off pretty well on Monday. I was doing the EQL modules for Management Accounting and reading up for Financial Management. Then everything just started going downhill after that. I constantly napped which didn't help. I became a zombie. I was constantly tired and didn't manage to do much work. It didn't help that there was dikir practice nearly every night.

Anyway, I need to catch up on my work tonight. Sunday night. As usual. Procrastination is not good, people. It really isn't. Back to work now. Bye.

YiJiun

No comments: