Tuesday 10 December 2013

Week 12: Off to Prague

This is an early post because I will be leaving for the airport tonight to go to Prague!! Yay!

Spent the past 2 days running around trying to find money changers with my friends because we are lousy planners. Anyway, we cleaned out 2 money changers of the Czech Koruna yesterday in Coventry. Haha. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to going to Prague. I heard that it's very beautiful. Since I'll be going for 9 days, I'll be visiting another 2 towns in the Czech Republic too.

Visited Leamington Spa properly on Sunday. Before this, I had only seen Leamington at night. So Sunday was quite fun. Visited a nice park. Had reasonable Thai food. It was a good day. Expensive though. But if it wasn't so far from campus, I wouldn't mind staying there for my 2nd year.

ANYWAY, see you guys in 9 days!! Bye~~

No comments: