Saturday 21 December 2013

Week 13: Back in Uni (For Now)

I am finally back from the Czech Republic. I can say that I had a very good time there. The place was beautiful and people were friendly. Even a random Aussie dude who shared a room with my friends and I for 2 nights. That guy really made me want to just go off and travel alone. It seems really interesting. Meeting new people everywhere you go. Not knowing who you'll meet. Maybe I'll do it over spring or summer.

I have to say, the highlight of the trip were the random "truth sessions" that we had. I really learned a lot about my friends and also about myself. We would never know so much about each other had we not gone on this trip together. I will upload the photos of the trip on Facebook later. Lovely trip, really.

Now, I'm back on an empty campus with literally no other people left on my floor. Everybody has gone back for Christmas. I'll be heading down to London again in a few days time for Christmas and to meet up with some high school friends.

I really should be getting started on my 2 essays though. I really didn't think about it when I planned my holidays. I didn't think that the essays would take so much time to do. One of them is actually 100% of the module marks, so I should finish that one properly. The other isn't counted towards the final mark so I'll do that after I finish the first one. Sigh. I'll be taking my laptop down to London to try to do my research if I have any free time.

Till next time,
YIJIUN

No comments: